News about Elite US pole vaulters and elite competitions that occur on US soil.
Derek has been battling injuries. He likes to jump every 10-11 days, and it fell in that time frame. He did jump from short
AW- Retired PV, Mark Hollis freak
- I'm in Charge
- Posts: 30435
- Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:59 pm
- Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
- Lifetime Best: 11'6"
- Gender: Female
- World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
- Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan
- Location: A Temperate Island
fishman4god wrote:vaultmd wrote:I wonder why Derek was jumping.
Is there a reason he wouldn't...as in an injury?
He's been having major achilles problems, I have some articles about it posted here. Just type Miles in the search bar in the upper right, or achilles.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests