Spring Break 2007 HELP

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
fdavaulter
PV Fan
Expertise: Dealer, Current Vaulter, Former College Vaulter, High School Coach, Club Coach, and Fan.
Favorite Vaulter: Derek Miles

Spring Break 2007 HELP

Unread postby fdavaulter » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:40 pm

My H.S team is looking for track to train at during our spring break...Must have a pole vault pit at the school also.. April 1st-7th is the week, since we are from MN looking for a place in south Florida by the beach!

Not to sure how many H.S girls would be coming down with the coaches..
maybe 20

I saw the Disney World of sports thing but kinda costly, I have a timeshare that I wanted to cash in, also it would be great to get a meet in down there. We would like to see Florida best that week, my team has won the last 4 state championship in a row. So if you know of anything going on that week let me know a contact name...

Any help would be great!

Contact me at by email or repost
thanks

Jamie.steffen@district196.org

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:48 pm

When I was last at Seabreeze HS in Daytona Beach (the track is riiight by the beach), they had a pole vault pit setup but it was super crappy. That was at least 4 years ago though, so they have probably either upgraded their pit or dropped the event.

That's not really south FL either, but the Daytona Beach area is gorgeous :)

vaultmd
PV Enthusiast
Expertise: Masters Vaulter, Coach, Doctor
Lifetime Best: 475
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Laura Huarte

Unread postby vaultmd » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:23 pm

There also was a set-up at the USAT (triathlon) facility. I don't know if the vault coach is still there, though.

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”