Pole Vault Power Picture of the Week #2

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
PVDad
PV Nerd
Expertise: Parent, Fan, AAU and USATF Coach and Meet Director

Re: All I have to say...

Unread postby PVDad » Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:18 pm

xtremevaulter wrote:Is that I am going to the beach vault no matter the cost or time despite what my parents say. hehehe Becca or Vinh that means I need to stay with one of you guys. :D

For those willing, and able, to pay for a hotel I suggest the Shell Island: http://www.shellisland.com/
We had two of their "suites" last year for the 7 of us and it worked out quite well. The hotel is located at the northern end of the island with a beautiful beach and is very quiet.
Cooking in the in-room kitchenette rather than eating all of our meals in restaurants saved us a ton of money and made it easy to carbo load Steph with pasta the night before the meet.
That's my baby girl!!

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:16 pm

^bump

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”