Maryland pole vault coaches

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware and New Jersey

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

andrea1rayne
PV Newbie
Expertise: Current high school vaulter
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie

Maryland pole vault coaches

Unread postby andrea1rayne » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Hey I am new to this forum but I am a senior in high school and I tried pole vault for a little bit my sophomore year but the coach left so I went back to hurdles and long jump. Its outdoor season and I am wondering if there are any pole vault coaches in the Maryland area, hopefully in Montgomery County but if not just let me know. If you know where I can find hurdles and long jump that would be awesome too!! Just let me know if you know of any clubs or clinics for any of these events.

marbaugh
PV Beginner
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, Volunteer College Coach
Lifetime Best: 15'

Re: Maryland pole vault coaches

Unread postby marbaugh » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:22 am

I am in the Towson/Baltimore area and I am the volunteer vault coach at Towson University, http://www.facebook.com/TowsonVaulting. My wife and I both vaulted at college at the University of Delaware and have been helping athletes in the area.

-Matt

mshawen
PV Newbie

Unread postby mshawen » Tue May 27, 2014 1:52 pm

Matt,

Are you still offering Pole Vault Camp over the summer, my daughter is a junior in high school and is looking for a something to keep her level of pole vaulting up as well as improving.

Thank you

marbaugh
PV Beginner
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, Volunteer College Coach
Lifetime Best: 15'

Unread postby marbaugh » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:11 am

Yes, we are still offering Pole Vault Clinics over the summer. Please check us out at https://www.facebook.com/ateamvaulting and feel free to shoot us a message at ateamvaulting@gmail.com

Return to “Northeast Region”