Pole Vault Atlanta Spring I Sessions Begin Feb. 26, 2012

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas

Moderators: Barto, AVC Coach

PV-ATL
PV Whiz
Expertise: PV Coach, Club Owner (Pole Vault Atlanta, PV-ATL)
Lifetime Best: 14-6
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Bob Seagren

Pole Vault Atlanta Spring I Sessions Begin Feb. 26, 2012

Unread postby PV-ATL » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Pole Vault Atlanta (PV-ATL) will begin our Spring I Training Sessions 2012 for pole vaulters of all levels. Our first session for Spring I will be over two days: Sunday, Feb. 26, 11:00am at The Atlanta Girls' School. Note the later start times (11:00am) so we can to take advantage of the warmer temperatures. We will go back to the 10:00am start time on the March 18 practice.

We have adapted our training days and times for the Ourdoor Season, 2012. We will train "Sundays Only" to accomodate jumpers who compete on Saturdays. We still offer three (3) training groups for our Spring I sessions to accomodate the large numbers of jumpers. This will ensure more "pit/runway" time for all interested jumpers. Please see the schedule page of our website: http://www.pvatl.com, for details.

Please dress appropriately for the cooler weather this time of year. We train outdoors!

We train year-around, we have two pits and runways, and 90+ poles in our inventory. The Outdoor Season is here! Don't wait for the season to get deep to be ready. Be ready now! If you would like to get in some expert PV training, please see our website for our training schedule and more information: http://www.pvatl.com.

Coaches are always welcome to attend our training sessions (...and many have...) at no charge!

Cheers,

PV-ATL

Return to “South and Southeast Regions”