2011 RTB Polevault symposium

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Nevada, Hawaii, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, Montana, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

bheitstuman
PV Newbie
Expertise: Masters Vaulter, Former College Vaulter, Club Coach (Raising The Bar)
Lifetime Best: 5.08
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Zach Cramblit

2011 RTB Polevault symposium

Unread postby bheitstuman » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Raising the Bar Vault Club is hosting it's second annual PV Symposium February 19th & 20th at the Willamalane Parks and Recreation Center! This event will not only help kick off the start of the 2011 track season, but will refresh our areas coaches of the safety concerns of our great sport. Please take a look at this link to get all the details for times and registration options. http://raisingthebarpv.com/Site/Events_%26_News_.html.

Hope to see you there!

tsorenson
PV Pro
Expertise: masters vaulter, former college vaulter, volunteer HS/club coach, fan, parent

Re: 2011 RTB Polevault symposium

Unread postby tsorenson » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:56 pm

This symposium is very worthwhile, and I highly recommend it to anyone in the NW region who wants to learn how to succeed in the PV. A great "mini-summit" where you can learn from several very accomplished coaches, and get a lot of individual attention. Well worth the $$!

Many of the athletes who attended last year stood on the podium at Hayward Field in June!

Tom

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Re: 2011 RTB Polevault symposium

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Sounds like a great event. Wish I could make it!

Return to “West and Northwest and Canyon Regions”