Who Makes the Pacer One Pole?

A forum to discuss everything to do with pole vaulting equipment: poles, pits, spikes, etc.

Moderator: Barto

PV-ATL
PV Whiz
Expertise: PV Coach, Club Owner (Pole Vault Atlanta, PV-ATL)
Lifetime Best: 14-6
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Bob Seagren

Who Makes the Pacer One Pole?

Unread postby PV-ATL » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:10 pm

Gang,

I was excited to see that Pacer (Gill) put out an inexpensive PV Pole called the "Pacer One". Good job Gill! We need to get these kids on proper and inexpensive equipment.

I was also wondering if Gill makes these, or subs them out to Altius, since the prices are similar. Can anyone tell me?

Cheers,

PV-ATL

Gill Athletics
PV Beginner
Expertise: Manufacturer
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Jeff Hartwig

Re: Who Makes the Pacer One Pole?

Unread postby Gill Athletics » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:55 pm

To clear up any confusion, Gill Athletics, based in Champaign,IL, makes the new Pacer ONE vaulting poles. We are excited about the positive response so far from the market. We feel we have a real 'winner' with this vaulting pole for a specific segment of the market.

We are still making our industry leading PacerFx, Mystic, and Skypole vaulting poles, along with the choice of Pacer Carbon, Carbon Mystic, and Skypole Carbon vaulting poles.

To see how all our vaulting poles are made from scratch, check out How It's Made from the Discovery Channel. They visited the Gill factory back in 2008 to see exactly how championship vaulting poles are made.

Enjoy! http://youtu.be/dTkG3EDgzvU
facebook.com/gillathletics
@gillathletics
www.gillathletics.com

Return to “Pole Vault - Equipment”