Poster

A forum to discuss everything to do with pole vaulting equipment: poles, pits, spikes, etc.

Moderator: Barto

xtremevaulter

Poster

Unread postby xtremevaulter » Fri Sep 06, 2002 3:44 pm

Hey I am trying to find a poster of a pole vaulter to put up in my dorm room. I would love to find one of Stacy Dragila but i would really settle for just about anything. If anyone knows where i can find something let me know.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Re: Poster

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Fri Sep 06, 2002 11:22 pm

xtremevaulter wrote:Hey I am trying to find a poster of a pole vaulter to put up in my dorm room. I would love to find one of Stacy Dragila but i would really settle for just about anything. If anyone knows where i can find something let me know.

You find them weird places... I got mine at Reno and at Salem last year. You just gotta keep your eyes open. And be patient :P

xtremevaulter

Me Be Patient. HA!

Unread postby xtremevaulter » Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:24 pm

You want me to be patient. I leave in 15 days for school and if i don't have a poster i am gonna scream. Geez Becca you were a lot of help. Im just joking. Where in Portland did you get it.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:27 pm

I got it at the Salem Street Vault the year before last. The guy who runs it (Paul Wilson) just became a dealer for Nordic Poles, so he had a couple he was using as decorations for the meet. After the meet he let me have one. :P I told you I get them weird places. Haha like make your own or something. Do you have a color printer? Small pictures ren't as cool as posters, but you could make a collage or something.

Azbeachboy1
PV Follower
Expertise: College coach
Lifetime Best: 17’1”
Favorite Vaulter: Toby

Unread postby Azbeachboy1 » Mon Sep 09, 2002 12:38 pm

At the summit in Reno, they have so many advertisements and posters up it's crazy, when no one's looking just jump around and snag a few! ;)
There's nothing like a huge picture of Bubka going 20 feet that gets you pumped up about vaulting!
Just fly high, and KISS THE SKY!!!

xtremevaulter

thanks

Unread postby xtremevaulter » Mon Sep 09, 2002 1:37 pm

Thanks man, i might just have to do just that this next one

Return to “Pole Vault - Equipment”