Pole Vault Power EMAIL

A forum to get help with any features of the message board, or to post suggestions for the board or website.

Moderator: ashcraftpv

xtremevaulter

Pole Vault Power EMAIL

Unread postby xtremevaulter » Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:40 pm

Hey becca is there anyway in the future you could provide all of pole vault power with an email account. for example... davesnyder@polevaultpower.com I think that would be pretty cool.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Wed Mar 19, 2003 2:12 am

I have a limited number of email accounts available, but I reserve them for people who are going to be very involved in the site... so far I have only given away one.

I do have unlimited email forwarding. This means you could have that email address, but if anybody sends email there, it gets forwarded to your hotmail or school account... wherever you want it to go.

I am thinking of having that be a fundraising thing... like for 20 bucks a year you get email forwarding... something to help pay the website bills. Would anybody be interested in that?

PVDad
PV Nerd
Expertise: Parent, Fan, AAU and USATF Coach and Meet Director

Unread postby PVDad » Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:16 am

rainbowgirl28 wrote:I am thinking of having that be a fundraising thing... like for 20 bucks a year you get email forwarding... something to help pay the website bills. Would anybody be interested in that?

Becca honey, I've told you before to just setup a Paypal account and you might be surprised at the outright donations you receive! ;)
That's my baby girl!!

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:22 am

PVDad wrote:Becca honey, I've told you before to just setup a Paypal account and you might be surprised at the outright donations you receive! ;)

I've got a Paypal account now... I've been waiting to set up a page with info on that, for when I have a page set up for info on buying my CD... which I can't do right now because I am home for spring break and don't have my computer... but of course when I get back to Georgia I will be overwhlemed with school work and track... arrrghhh :confused:

Return to “Help and Suggestions”