what's it going to be?

A forum to get help with any features of the message board, or to post suggestions for the board or website.

Moderator: ashcraftpv

PvaultinGirl
PV Whiz

what's it going to be?

Unread postby PvaultinGirl » Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:08 pm

why does the front page of the website say "coming soon"? i have been wondering that for a long time. what exactly is "coming soon" or rather coming someday there for? what's it gonna be? just curiouse
POLE VAULTING....Fear is NOT and option!

wacky274
PV Follower

Unread postby wacky274 » Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:27 pm

from what i understand from talking with becca, this site is going to have a lot of other stuff to it, pics, rankings, etc....this forum is just the forum part of the website to come...just my understanding of it, lol
Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. - Muhammad Ali

Talent in cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
-Stephen King

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Sat Jan 25, 2003 10:48 pm

The most important thing I am going to have is information throughout the whole US on where people can pole vault: clubs, camps, and competitions. I am also going to move my WA website over to this server, add a place to post more of my pictures I have taken, and other things to be decided later :)

PvaultinGirl
PV Whiz

Unread postby PvaultinGirl » Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:08 pm

oh that's cool. esp the list of clubs and stuff....very useful info. :)
POLE VAULTING....Fear is NOT and option!

Return to “Help and Suggestions”