Creating Avatars

A forum to get help with any features of the message board, or to post suggestions for the board or website.

Moderator: ashcraftpv

Lord of the Poles
PV Master

Creating Avatars

Unread postby Lord of the Poles » Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:19 pm

If anyone needs an avatars created/resized/whatever, just contact me by PM or by e-mail with the images or what you would like created.

I have an animated gif program so I can make them too, but the file size increases drastically when you make animations, so it would drastically reduce the quality of the images when you make them animated (in hopes of keeping it smaller than Becca's 20k limit).

I use photoshop for the avatars, and I try to keep everything as high quality as I can (and within the size limit).

Becca will forward to me any e-mails for avatars that she gets, because I have the free time to design them for you :P and to take the load off Becca's hands. :)

I have made avatars before for livejournal and AIM. My AIM icons (49x49 pixels in size) can be viewed on my website

:yes: Glad I can help :yes:
Last edited by Lord of the Poles on Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord of the Poles
PV Master

Unread postby Lord of the Poles » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:02 pm

That post is badly outdated. I will update it soon with new information. Sorry about this to anyone who tried to visit the links at all :)
All Hail the Legendary Sobe Beverage

Blackened Sun - My Personal Site

Lord of the Poles
PV Master

Unread postby Lord of the Poles » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:03 pm

Alright, image and links have been changed and fixed.
All Hail the Legendary Sobe Beverage

Blackened Sun - My Personal Site

Return to “Help and Suggestions”