You Like?

A forum to get help with any features of the message board, or to post suggestions for the board or website.

Moderator: ashcraftpv

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

You Like?

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:04 pm

Do you like the new picture on the forum? I know it does not... blend in as well as the other one. And it is a little too small. But I still think it is pretty cool ;) What do you think?

BTW if you click on it it will take you to the forum index.

xtremevaulter

Eh...

Unread postby xtremevaulter » Thu Sep 05, 2002 1:21 pm

You know maybe it's just me... But i was kinda hoping for something a little more unique like the WCM one. But putting that aside, i think it is really good. But i would definetly make it bigger and make the words bigger and more colorful. Just an :idea:

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge

Re: Eh...

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Thu Sep 05, 2002 1:28 pm

xtremevaulter wrote:You know maybe it's just me... But i was kinda hoping for something a little more unique like the WCM one. But putting that aside, i think it is really good. But i would definetly make it bigger and make the words bigger and more colorful. Just an :idea:

Haha that is not actually going to be the site logo. Nick is going to design some stuff for me. When I tell him what I want :P This is just something I threw together in 15 minutes last night.

I have a zillion cool pictures. I will let you all know when I have my CD ready. I dunno if I am gonna be able to sell it. I might just charge a buck or two for the cost of the CD and shipping, and if people like it they can send me more money :-D

Robert schmitt
PV Lover

Unread postby Robert schmitt » Fri Sep 06, 2002 8:59 pm

would that happen to be mel mueller, I'm guessing because I believe mel and I are the last people to wear that style of nike spike.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Fri Sep 06, 2002 11:23 pm

Robert schmitt wrote:would that happen to be mel mueller, I'm guessing because I believe mel and I are the last people to wear that style of nike spike.

Haha yeah I am pretty sure it is. It is from a picture I took at Prefontaine this year.

Return to “Help and Suggestions”