What is your expertise?

A forum to get help with any features of the message board, or to post suggestions for the board or website.

Moderator: ashcraftpv

dj
PV Enthusiast
Expertise: Coach

Re: What is your expertise?

Unread postby dj » Mon May 30, 2011 5:49 am

Hey becca

Would rather be a

PV Enthusiasts...

not necessary for the jumper to strive to end the jump faster than 1.27 sec. (See Table). What should follow is to increase the duration of the interaction with the pole, by means of an active push-off.

sorry for the 6.40 action but everyone should refrane from "throwing mud" (being derogatoring) and tell the truth.. or even know the truth before do so...

And especial not use "names" to lower that persons status... to raise your/his/her own creditability..

dj

dj
PV Enthusiast
Expertise: Coach

Unread postby dj » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:18 pm

change??

PV Addict

to/2

PV Enthusiasts

dj

fishman4god
PV Pro
Expertise: 4 Time all american 3 college 1 masters,Current high school pole vault coach,current masters vaulter
Lifetime Best: 4.81 m
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Tim Mack

Unread postby fishman4god » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:04 pm

High school pole vaulter 14'3" 1976
Collegiate pole vaulter 15'9" (4.8m) official height 16'9" unofficial height (5.15)
3 time collegiate All American
High school pole vault coach
Current Masters Vaulter M53 current best oficial mark 3.55m current best unofficial 4.1m

waddleaw12
PV Beginner
Expertise: 4 years coaching pole vault/multi-events
Lifetime Best: 12'1"
Favorite Vaulter: Rogowska

Unread postby waddleaw12 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Everytime I think I know something about pole vault, I meet someone that opens my eyes to several more aspects of it. This sport is so dynamic that learning is ongoing. Its great for those of us that are somewhat addicted to vaulting, as we are able to feed our knowledge and passion for this sport continuously. I currently coach at a local club and high school this will be my fifth season working as a pole vault/multi-event coach.

pvchef23
PV Newbie
Expertise: High School Coach
Lifetime Best: 13'
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: My son

Unread postby pvchef23 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:10 am

I vaulted in high school. I just completed my HS coaching certificate and volunteer coach my son at the high school level (at his request). Looking forward to learning all the nuances of coaching the sport I loved the most, back in the day.

Return to “Help and Suggestions”