100 members!

A forum to get help with any features of the message board, or to post suggestions for the board or website.

Moderator: ashcraftpv

zack

100 members!

Unread postby zack » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:24 am

I just thought it was cool that we now have over a hundred members.

wacky274
PV Follower

Unread postby wacky274 » Tue Oct 29, 2002 10:40 am

yeah,i noticed that...it's cool this site is getting bigger, but in that it's getting harder to keep up with, lol, lots of post everyday now
Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. - Muhammad Ali

Talent in cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
-Stephen King

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:56 pm

Hehe all part of my evil plan to turn you all into internet addicts :P

vaultfan

Becca, the PV centerfold girl!

Unread postby vaultfan » Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:10 pm

Remember reading a few years ago about people getting addicted to e-mail. Part of the article discussed a Penthouse magazine centerfold who had her own website. She was averaging about an e-mail every five minutes – and was trying to respond to them all!

The way your message board is growing, your gonna get close to a post every 5 minutes. Becca, the PV centerfold girl! :D

Return to “Help and Suggestions”