Suggestions for first street vault

A forum to get help with any features of the message board, or to post suggestions for the board or website.

Moderator: ashcraftpv

Peakathleticspv
PV Newbie
Expertise: Former Bell Athletics Vaulter, Club Coach
Lifetime Best: 5.25
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Renaud, Monaldo, Kendricks

Suggestions for first street vault

Unread postby Peakathleticspv » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:35 pm

This year I will be putting on my first street vault on my own. I have helped do the day of preparation for a street vault in Mobile for 6 years, but this is the first year that I have been doing everything on my own. Currently we have a plan in place and have permission and excitement from the city, but mainly I was wondering about things that could make the event better. My big questions: how many sponsors/money should I aim to get for the event? What are some entities that would be willing to help find sponsorship money for an event? What are some other things at street vaults that make them special? What day of problems can I expect behind the scenes (not equipment related)?
I'm a planner so I like to have everything set up before hand the best I can. I've been to about 8 different street vaults over the years, but I have only been to the one in Mobile the last 5 years so I wanted to get a wide idea of what people have experienced. Thanks.

Return to “Help and Suggestions”