Jelly Beans

A forum to discuss anything that does not have to do with pole vaulting.
Ming3r
PV Whiz

Jelly Beans

Unread postby Ming3r » Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:40 pm

I have come to the conclusion that Jelly Beans (and maybe Ramen) are my natural enemy - they're so freaking addicting.

I mean, I'm trying to shed a few pounds for vault,b ut my aunt bought these today, and I just can't seem to stop eating em...-.-...I basically have to lose the weight ASAP just to use a 150 pole that will actually bend....

but man, these are so good :crying:

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:30 pm

I am generally not a jelly bean fan, but I looove juicy pear Jelly Bellys. I don't each much sugar anymore, so I can only eat a few at a time or I feel sick, but MAN they taste good.

pool_man_007
PV Fan

Unread postby pool_man_007 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:54 am

I agree, I tell myself that i'll only eat a few and 15 minutes later half of the bag has dissappeared
---------grip it and rip it---------
*~DANGER HIGH VAULTAGE~*

SweetPVJumps
PV Whiz

Unread postby SweetPVJumps » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:28 am

i declare myself the biggest jelly belly addict ever. its sad too cuz sometimes if im eating them with someone, they hold up a jelly bean and ask what flavor is it and ill either know the answer every time or ill be acle to narrow it down to two maybe three possibilities. i :heart: jelly bellys, favorite is definately wild blackberry followed closely by buttered toast (i promise its not as gross as it sounds, really)

PVgoalie101
PV Pro

Unread postby PVgoalie101 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:29 am

i'm in love with the sour jelly bellys, green apple in particular. one time i went to new york city and in the window of a store there was this huge stuffed jelly belly, you know the little red mascot. yup, i was cool and took my picture with it. :P
Save a pole, ride a vaulter

Ming3r
PV Whiz

Unread postby Ming3r » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:34 am

Although I think I've realized how to break the Jelly Bean addiction whenever I feel like it...Not sure if I'd want to though, because it may be cruel (for me anyways).

All I'd need to do isput a bag of licorace jellybeans in front of me...I can probably do about 3, then its like bleh (bleh before I even started, tell ya the truth...)

Oh well, Trail mix is almost as addicting...and its almost not as bad, but I finish off bags way too quickly..

Return to “General”