Study Abroad

A forum to discuss anything that does not have to do with pole vaulting.
jhesch
PV Pro

Study Abroad

Unread postby jhesch » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:27 pm

I'm curious if anyone has studied abroad - if so, for how long, where'd you go, and how'd you like it? If anyone has studied in England, I'd like to hear about it - In about a month I'll be leaving to the University of Exeter in England.

Scott Go Pre
PV Lover
Expertise: Former college vaulter, and high school coach
Lifetime Best: 4.88m
Favorite Vaulter: Toby Stevenson

Re: Study Abroad

Unread postby Scott Go Pre » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:33 pm

jhesch wrote:I'm curious if anyone has studied abroad - if so, for how long, where'd you go, and how'd you like it? If anyone has studied in England, I'd like to hear about it - In about a month I'll be leaving to the University of Exeter in England.

My friend is going to London to study abroad (or two as I joke) at the end of this month. I've had a few other friends tell me that it is a great experience and that I should go. You will learn some much there. I would go, but I don't think I could part with sweet tea and pole vaulting for a few months.
Rely upon God with all your heart, do not rely on your own insight. ~ Proverbs 3:5

achtungpv
PV Rock Star

Unread postby achtungpv » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:22 pm

My wife did a year in Spain and loved it other than the lack of air conditioning anywhere.
"You have some interesting coaching theories that seem to have little potential."

Return to “General”