DMB Concert

A forum to discuss anything that does not have to do with pole vaulting.
BadMotherVaulter
PV Pro
Expertise: College Vaulter, Volunteer High School Coach
Lifetime Best: 4.35
Favorite Vaulter: Toby Stevenson, Jeff Hartwig

DMB Concert

Unread postby BadMotherVaulter » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:55 pm

Recently i went to a Dave Matthews Band concert at Deer Creek, IN. I must say it was quite possibly the best time of my life (excepting of course when i learned how to bend)

OMG it was so cool cuz they played an awesome show then went off, then came back for the encore or whatever, and the last song they played was "All Along The Watchtower" and just as they started REALLY jamming on it, the storm that had been approaching for the previous hour cut loose and it started raining and lightning was flashing behind the stage, it was beautiful. Totally amazing.

I was wondering if anyone else has ever been to one of their concerts or another really cool concert they'd like to speak of
suck it up.

CHC04Vault
PV Follower

Unread postby CHC04Vault » Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:44 pm

I went to the one in Hershey and the also did the encore cover of All Along the Watchtower. It was an awsome time, minus the fact it was 98 degrees. However, i was dissapointed they didn't play 2 step or #41.
"Good my jump, it will be done" Bubka

fong520
PV Pro

Unread postby fong520 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:21 am

i love dmb, one of my all time favorite bands. ive never been to any of their concerts though (actually ive never been to a concert ever) but i have all of his live cds, they are amazing..
i run, therefore im buff.

RidinHigh
PV Pro
Expertise: Former College Vaulter/Still Jumping
Lifetime Best: 5.05
Favorite Vaulter: Jeff Hartwig

Unread postby RidinHigh » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:35 pm

I can easily say that DMB is my favorite band of all time. I have been to 9 concerts, I have 19 cd's and 3 live DVD's. I believe that I am almost to the point of groupy haha. Although I did miss the concert in the STL this year, I feel like I really let Dave down by not being there. j/j I am going to have to say among my favorite songs there are... Grace is Gone, Repunzel, and Definitly Jimmy Thing. But anyways, I am glad you had a good experience with from my point of view "the best live band" ever. have a nice day.
Pole Vault Explosion- July 4th, 2009 St. Charles, Missouri
PoleVaultExplosion.com

Mecham
PV Lover

Unread postby Mecham » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:39 pm

Yeah dave is awesome. I love playing his stuff on the guitar. I've never been to any concerts of his..... or at all!!! Dang.
Just you wait...

BadMotherVaulter
PV Pro
Expertise: College Vaulter, Volunteer High School Coach
Lifetime Best: 4.35
Favorite Vaulter: Toby Stevenson, Jeff Hartwig

Unread postby BadMotherVaulter » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:00 pm

Ya it was amazing. They are soooo good live it was insane. I wish i culd remember more of the concert but oh well lol

Ya i play guitar too and i play a lot of his stuff. I got my first gig the other day at a coffeehouse and played "Dreamgirl," "Too Much," and "Watchtower" it was a blast.
suck it up.

Return to “General”