Girlie Question?

A forum to discuss anything that does not have to do with pole vaulting.
Lord of the Poles
PV Master

Unread postby Lord of the Poles » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:43 am

Whoa Blaze, you're getting the girls liking you and your compliment/analogy :) smoooooth ;)
All Hail the Legendary Sobe Beverage

Blackened Sun - My Personal Site

blazerunner121
PV Pro

Unread postby blazerunner121 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:22 am

Lord of the Poles wrote:Whoa Blaze, you're getting the girls liking you and your compliment/analogy :) smoooooth ;)

hahahaha ... just wanted to let girls know that the right guy is waiting out there. ;)

vaulter870
PV Great
Expertise: Current Club Cocah, Current College Vaulter, PV Addict!
Favorite Vaulter: Toby Stevenson

Unread postby vaulter870 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:29 am

hahahaha ... just wanted to let girls know that the right guy is waiting out there.
wonder what blaze is trying to imply :P
If you cant do it right , do if 10000 more times till you can

Lord of the Poles
PV Master

Unread postby Lord of the Poles » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:39 am

vaulter870 wrote:
hahahaha ... just wanted to let girls know that the right guy is waiting out there.
wonder what blaze is trying to imply :P

LOL, my point exactly :)
All Hail the Legendary Sobe Beverage

Blackened Sun - My Personal Site

USMC Vaulter
PV Pro

Unread postby USMC Vaulter » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:30 pm

Ok - I have a little advice for the single guys out there (especially the younger ones). Basically, most of you have figured it out - but Ill put it down for you anyway.

Nice guys finish last.... with the girls who havent grown up yet.
'Bad boys' do get more girls.... but not the kind you want to date anyway.

Example: Me being a Marine... who rides motorcycles, and drives a sports car, and is doin ok in the looks department (not to be too cocky)... it wasnt a hard stretch for me to try out the 'bad boy' image.
And it WORKED LIKE A CHARM - I got more girls than I knew what to do with, and it seemed like the worse I became, the easier it was to find girls.
But guess what - ALL OF THEM were worthless - quite hot... like really REALLY hot - but generally immature, superficial, prissy, selfish, etc etc. So without making this too long, like alot of my posts end up being - just hang in there and itll all work out. But remember, if you dont ever talk to her and give it a shot - you'll never know. So be confident, go for it, and if it doesnt work out then it just wasnt meant to be. Oh, and dont be too mushy, most girls dont want a guy who is more emotional than they are... (girls, correct me if I'm wrong)

I obviously dont know everything, but I hope maybe that provided a bit of encouragement or help. And lastly - Pole Vault Girls are AWESOME and gorgeous to boot - so go for one of those first :P
Matthew Savini
DCHS Vault Coach
www.HighVaultage.com

vaulter870
PV Great
Expertise: Current Club Cocah, Current College Vaulter, PV Addict!

Unread postby vaulter870 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:39 pm

agreed!! :P
If you cant do it right , do if 10000 more times till you can

meg15078
PV Whiz

Unread postby meg15078 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:18 am

What really makes me mad is when you guys talk to us and not even 2 seconds later your flirting with another girl. That pisses me off!

But there are some really good guys out there=)

CHC04Vault
PV Follower

Unread postby CHC04Vault » Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:29 am

Guys have built in Girl ADD so we don't pine over one girl for to long and hurt our egos
"Good my jump, it will be done" Bubka

USMC Vaulter
PV Pro

Unread postby USMC Vaulter » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:45 pm

CHC04Vault wrote:Guys have built in Girl ADD so we don't pine over one girl for to long and hurt our egos

What he really means is that we male polevaulters respect the women we spend time with and would NEVER divert our attention from them to some other girl. Unless of course its to point out how "terrible her outfit looks on her and how much better it would look on you".

:P
Matthew Savini

DCHS Vault Coach

www.HighVaultage.com

CHC04Vault
PV Follower

Unread postby CHC04Vault » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:32 pm

No, i meant what i said. I do respect women, and when i go out with one i give her all the attention i have, but if im looking and we're just gettin too know each other and not dating, i look at every good lookin girl out there cause if things dont work out its a way to lessen the blow. It may just be me though
"Good my jump, it will be done" Bubka

Mecham
PV Lover

Unread postby Mecham » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:29 pm

USMC Vaulter wrote:
CHC04Vault wrote:Guys have built in Girl ADD so we don't pine over one girl for to long and hurt our egos

What he really means is that we male polevaulters respect the women we spend time with and would NEVER divert our attention from them to some other girl. Unless of course its to point out how "terrible her outfit looks on her and how much better it would look on you".

:P
Yeah, you are right. :D Basically.... I got the best one, in my eyes. I hope i can keep her.
Just you wait...

Scott Go Pre
PV Lover
Expertise: Former college vaulter, and high school coach
Lifetime Best: 4.88m

Unread postby Scott Go Pre » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:58 pm

Okay, I got this quote from PVJess08's blog on myspace.com, and I am wondering if many of you girls agree with this:

The Perfect Guy would:

...Tell her you think shes cool. Tell her why you think shes so cool. Smell her hair. Talk to her in movie theatres. Pick her up and pretend youre going to throw her in the pool; shell scream and fight you but secretly, shell love it. Hold her hand while you talk. Hold her hand while you drive. Tell her she looks pretty. Let her pay for stuff if she wants to. Introduce her to your friends as The coolest girl you know. Look at her in the eye when you talk to her. Protect her. Tell her stupid jokes. Let her mess with your hair. Look at her like shes the only girl you see - even if she says stop. When she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her. Let her fall asleep in your arms. Call her. Call her back if she calls you. Always do what you say you're going to do. Get her mad, then kiss her. Give her space if she needs it. Tease her and let her tease you back. Stay up with her all night when shes sick. Kiss her forehead. Take her to cool places, and let her take you to even cooler ones. Let her wear your clothes. When shes sad, hang out with her or stay on the phone with her, even if shes not saying anything. Be slow, dont push anything. Buy her ice cream. Leave her random messages on her phone, text or leave her notes on her pillow. Make her feel loved. kiss her in the rain. When you fall in love with her, tell her.
Rely upon God with all your heart, do not rely on your own insight. ~ Proverbs 3:5

Return to “General”