Compilation of my 2012 season

Post your videos and pictures to be reviewed here. Please read the guidelines first.
kcvault
PV Pro
Expertise: College vaulter, post collegiate vaulter, BA kinesiology,
Lifetime Best: 5.40m
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Annie Burlingham

Compilation of my 2012 season

Unread postby kcvault » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:20 pm

I was starting to jump will again this year and was going to try to make the Olympic trials but have not been able to practice the last four weeks due to lack of facilities. I tried to enter meets anyway but they did not seem to workout, so I have decided to rest let my body recover and in start training again in august for 2013. Anyway here are some of my jumps from this year.
--Kasey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDqtlWu4wEU

73-vaulter
PV Whiz
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, Fan, Parent, High School Coach

Re: Compilation of my 2012 season

Unread postby 73-vaulter » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Thank you. That was fun to watch.

JakeW
PV Newbie
Expertise: Current HS Vaulter
Favorite Vaulter: Maxim Tarasov

Unread postby JakeW » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:54 am

nice video. Best of luck to you

charlie
PV Pro

Unread postby charlie » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:47 am

Great PRESS support plant!(same as Serga) but you MUST move your hands to a 24" spred and you will imeadiately go to 19' i used this technique to coach 47 HS state champions in the last 5 years and used it myself(slowest vaulter on the planet) Ranked #1 in the world(masters division) from 1977 to 1987!!! You also leave the pole out in front --ala Bubka!!! Good Luck!!! Come and see me, and we'll get ready for Rio!!!!!!

kcvault
PV Pro
Expertise: College vaulter, post collegiate vaulter, BA kinesiology,
Lifetime Best: 5.40m
Favorite Vaulter: Annie Burlingham

Unread postby kcvault » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Great PRESS support plant!(same as Serga) but you MUST move your hands to a 24" spred and you will imeadiately go to 19' i used this technique to coach 47 HS state champions in the last 5 years and used it myself(slowest vaulter on the planet) Ranked #1 in the world(masters division) from 1977 to 1987!!! You also leave the pole out in front --ala Bubka!!! Good Luck!!! Come and see me, and we'll get ready for Rio!!!!!!]

Awesome thanks! I needed to hear that today (not a great vault day). Totally agree with you (though I think my 12.1 second hundred time is holding me back a little, I need to quit letting that be my excuse). I am working with a coach again, first time since 2009, and he is by far the best coach I have ever worked with in my life, so hopefully I can absorb what he tells me and apply it. Thanks again for the comment.

--Kasey

Return to “Pole Vault - Video Review”