A forum to discuss anything related to Michigan

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

HHSPVCoach
PV Nerd
Expertise: Former HS and college vaulter, now HS and college coach
Favorite Vaulter: Bubka, duh!

Hemlock Moon Vault 6/30/07 - updated

Unread postby HHSPVCoach » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:57 am

Come out and vault in the dark! Well, ok, maybe not quite dark, but we're going to do something extra fun with the lighting. It'll be unlike any other pole vault competition you've ever attended. Jumping starts at 8:00 pm. Keep an eye here for more details...

Ok, entry fee will be $15, like to keep it cheap. T-shirts should be available on a limited basis at $10. We'll be running two bars, one starting at 6 feet and another at 11 feet, so we can alternate back and forth, have everyone jumping together. There will be music and hopefully some hotdogs on the barbeque. Rain date will be July 14th, same time.

6-6-07: Ok, since the school will be covering the insurance this event will not be USATF sanctioned. I hope this isn't a problem for anyone. But hey, this means we can make up our own rules too!

6/12/07: For those that might be coming from a ways, my backyard is open to whomever might be interested in camping out that night afterwards. Only about a 20 minute drive from the track.

6/19/07: Ok, t-shirts are limited. I can only guarantee a shirt to those who rsvp to the event on facebook or myspace. After that, it's first come, first serve.

Look for me on here, myspace as pv_coach_phil or on facebook (Phil Eichbauer) or you can email me phil_eichbauer@yahoo.com

Return to “Michigan”