nchsvaultcoach496
PV Wannabe
Expertise: former collegiate vaulter, High School coach
Lifetime Best: 4.96m
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie

5th Annual Redhawk Twilight Vaultfest

Unread postby nchsvaultcoach496 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Hello Vaulters!
Once again, Naperville Central will be host to the Redhhawk Twilight Vaultfest. This awesome opportunity is scheduled for Friday July 24th. Registration is only $15 and can be paid at the gate starting at 3:30!

Warm-ups start at 4:pm and competition on TWO pits starts at 5:00pm.

You can find more info at our Facebook event - https://www.facebook.com/events/788767801238663/

We will have T-shirts available for purchase and as rewards for both the male and female winner on each pit! We will also be raffling off some great prizes!

Last year we had nearly 50 vaulters and this year we are looking to break the 50 competitor mark!

The competition will take place in Memorial Stadium on the South side of the School just off Hillside Rd.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me @ sstack@naperville203.org

Happy vaulting and I hope to see many of you in July!

-Steve Stack
NCHS PV Coach

nchsvaultcoach496
PV Wannabe

Re: 5th Annual Redhawk Twilight Vaultfest

Unread postby nchsvaultcoach496 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:37 pm

See below for the Registration form for this year's Vaultfest! Any questions- contact Steve Stack at sstack@naperville203.org

Name (print clearly!)__________________________________________________
Phone______________________Address_________________________________
City_________________ State_____ Zip_________
Email (print clearly!)_______________________________________________
Age (day of the meet): <13 14-18 18-22 23<
Personal best in competition: _______________
A possible starting height for you: _______________
Vaulter Weight (if you intend on borrowing poles) _________

Please bring to a completed registration and entry fee on July 24th

For more information please contact:
Steve Stack @ sstack@naperville203.org or call at 224-305-4220

Parental consent/participation waiver: *Athletes under 18 years old must submit this waiver with a parent signature if they wish to compete* PLEASE READ, THEN SIGN
I hereby grant permission for my child to attend the Redhawk Twilight Vaultfest. I verify that my child has had a physical exam in the past year and is capable to participate in the activities related to the clinic. I realize that some of these events are potentially dangerous activities that can result in serious injury, paralysis, and even death. I agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Naperville Central High School and those running this event from any liability and negligence for injury to my child, as well as any injury caused by my child. By signing this sheet you are verifying that you will only borrow poles that are labeled at or below your weight. Signing this sheet also verifies that you are accepting full responsibility for any injury or accident that may occur while using a Naperville Central High School pole and that the school or event coordinators are not liable for such injury or accident. You are also accepting full responsibility of the cost of the pole if it is broken or cracked or in any other way made unsafe to continue using while you are using it.

Participant Signature ___________________________________________________ Date ________

Parental Signature(if under 18)* ___________________________________________________ Date ________
*Single Parental Signature implies consent for both parents and/or legal guardians.

nchsvaultcoach496
PV Wannabe

Unread postby nchsvaultcoach496 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:49 pm

Results from Friday's Redhawk Twilight Vaultfest -

https://docs.google.com/…/1oi4CW4bSo-s22zcaxv78bYTMHz…/edit…

- Awesome job to all competitors, including 16 who Tied their PR or set a new one! Pictures coming later this week!

nchsvaultcoach496
PV Wannabe

Unread postby nchsvaultcoach496 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:07 pm

Return to “Illinois”