Jeff Truman Memorial Summit-Ship 2007

Discussion for all things related to the National Pole Vault Summit held annually in Reno, Nevada.
rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Jeff Truman Memorial Summit-Ship 2007

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:58 pm

http://www.ontrackandfield.com/main/memorial/index.html

Do you know a dedicated coach who you think should attend the Annual Pole Vault Summit? Are you one yourself? Has coming up with the cash to attend been the only thing keeping this from happening?

Nominations are now being accepted for the inaugural Memorial Pole Vault Summit-ship named for *Jeff Truman, an accomplished athlete, private vault coach and staff member of On Track Field & Track Equipment.
In memory of Jeff's enthusiasm for sharing the vault with others, one coach will be selected to receive round-trip travel to Reno, Nevada, shared accommodations at the Reno Hilton and registration in all Pole Vault Summit activities throughout the event.

To be eligible for consideration for the Jeff Truman Memorial Summit-ship, candidates must be nominated - or they may nominate themselves - by submitting a completed ONLINE NOMINATION FORM or downloading the PDF version of the nomination form (or you may e-mail us at memorial@ontrackandfield.com to request an application be faxed to you).

Nominees should be available to travel between Thursday, January 18 and Sunday, January 21 in order to attend the Summit.

DEADLINE FOR THE 2007 SUMMIT-SHIP COMPETITION IS OCTOBER 1, 2006.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:45 pm

Dear Pole Vault "Gurus" and Friends of On Track:

Just a quick reminder, applications for the 4th Annual Jeff Truman Pole Vault Summit-ship are due by midnight on October 1, 2006. This program will pay for travel and accommodations for a deserving pole vault coach to attend the next meeting of Pole Vault Summit in Reno, Nevada.

Please visit On Track's website at <http://www.ontrackandfield.com/main/index.html>http://www.ontrackandfield.com/main/index.html, then click on the Jeff Truman Memorial Summit-ship logo to access all the details, as well as both pdf and online versions of the nomination form in order to submit your nominations before time is up!

For those of you who have already encouraged others to send in nomination forms--or have sent in forms yourself--thank you so much for taking the time to participate. Special thanks go out to Sean Brown and Becca Gillespy for helping us very effectively promote this especially gratifying program.

We look forward to getting a nomination for your favorite coach soon. If we don't see you before, we hope to see you at the Summit, January 19 & 20, 2007!

Best regards,

Ron Morris
CEO, On Track
(800) 697-2999

VTechVaulter
PV Lover
Expertise: Current Elite Vaulter, College Volunteer Coach, HUGE FAN

Unread postby VTechVaulter » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:43 pm

do volunteer coaches count O:-)
Brian Mondschein
Philadelphia Jumps Club, Coach and Co-Founder
www.phillyjumpsclub.com

saraf
PV Pro

Unread postby saraf » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:01 pm

VTechVaulter wrote:do volunteer coaches count O:-)

I think they do but brian's from VA tech don't count

VTechVaulter
PV Lover
Expertise: Current Elite Vaulter, College Volunteer Coach, HUGE FAN

Unread postby VTechVaulter » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:01 am

saraf wrote:
VTechVaulter wrote:do volunteer coaches count O:-)

I think they do but brian's from VA tech don't count

damn... i hate when that happens.
Brian Mondschein
Philadelphia Jumps Club, Coach and Co-Founder
www.phillyjumpsclub.com

Return to “Pole Vault Summit”