POLE VAULT IN MADRID

News about pole vault competitions that occur outside the US and international pole vaulters.
izzystikchik
PV Follower
Location: MARQUETTE UNIVERSITY in Milwaukee, WI. ~ My home town is in OakPark, IL

POLE VAULT IN MADRID

Unread postby izzystikchik » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:47 pm

Hi all,

I'm going to be studying there this fall and was wondering if any of you online here, know of any pole vaulting at all in Madrid Spain? I'm disecting all the spanish information i find here on the net but to no avail i can't find much, but i have found facilities that may house a pole vault pit...we'll see...

theczar
PV Follower
Expertise: Coach/Former College Athlete
Lifetime Best: 17'1"

Unread postby theczar » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:47 pm

cool! I can't help you with finding places to jump...but that sounds like alot of fun. Hablas mucho espanol, o un poco? Nesecitas hablas mucho, yo creo, si tu ir a espana para estudiar.

lol...I haven't taken any spanish in 3 years...I hope I didn't butcher that too badly ;)

anyway, good luck with all that!

achtungpv
PV Rock Star

Unread postby achtungpv » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:17 pm

Search for Spanish clubs here...or maybe just email them if you can't find it. This is the Spanish Track Federation webpage: http://www.rfea.es/
"You have some interesting coaching theories that seem to have little potential."

izzystikchik
PV Follower
Location: MARQUETTE UNIVERSITY in Milwaukee, WI. ~ My home town is in OakPark, IL

Unread postby izzystikchik » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:44 pm

theczar wrote:cool! I can't help you with finding places to jump...but that sounds like alot of fun. Hablas mucho espanol, o un poco? Nesecitas hablas mucho, yo creo, si tu ir a espana para estudiar.

lol...I haven't taken any spanish in 3 years...I hope I didn't butcher that too badly ;)

anyway, good luck with all that!

yeah i know enough to survive/ be understood by madrid

Return to “Pole Vault - International”