SOUTHEAST REGIONAL POLE VAULT CHAMPIONSHIPS, June 10, 2017
POLE VAULT ATLANTA PRESENTS:
7th Annual PV-ATL/SMART
SOUTHEAST REGIONAL POLE VAULT CHAMPIONSHIPS
Galloway Athletics Complex, June 10, 2017
“Calling all Pole Vaulters from all the Southeast!!”
This year’s meet will be a true Regional Event!
Three pits, USATF Certified officials, and Pole rental available.
Last year we hosted 110 pole vaulters at all levels and the Elite Professional meets were a BLAST!! Come out to the ATL and jump with us!
1. Facility opens 9:00am. Warm-up starting 9:30am.
2. 10:00am start time.
3. Schedule of Events:
Pit #1: Open & High Heights Masters M & F / Pit #2: Middle School Boys & Girls / Pit #3 Low Heights Masters M & F
Pit #1: High School Girls "A" (PR Above 10-0) / Pit #2: High School Girls "B" (PR Below 10-0)
Pit #1: High School Boys "A" (PR Above 12-0) / Pit #2: High School Boys “B” (PR Below 12-0)
4. Starting heights will be determined at the time of competition, except for High School & Elite Pros:
High School Starting Heights:
HS Girls B: 6-2
HS Boys B: 7-4
HS Girls A: 8-7
HS Boys A: 11-7
5. Entry on Coach O (wwwcoacho.com): $20. Remember to list your current PR for seeding purposes in the HS competitions.
Meet Details and Information
1. Plaques to all Group Champions, medals for places 2-3 (Excludes Masters: Medals, 1-2-3)
2. Athletes who travel may make a pole request from our inventory. If we have it, we will reserve it for your use for $10 each, for up to 3 poles.
(1: $10, 2: $20; 3: $30). Our inventory can be found on http://www.pvatl.com. Call for reservations: 404-512-9982
3. Entry Fee Waiver:
a. State Champs for 2017, any level, any state, Indoor or Out: No entry fee.
b. Masters National/World Champs, from any year: No entry fee.
c. Elite jumpers: 5.20 men / 4.20 women: No entry fee.
d. Any GA HS Athletes that have participated in the GA Meet of Champions. No entry fee.
5. Athletes whom have received PV-ATL Personal Meet Invitations either from email or have been handed one at a competition: No Entry Fee.
These athletes may “walk-up” and register on-site, after showing the Invitation.
6. $5 spectator fee.
7. SMART Meet Management will be collecting the meet data for all meet results, officials and Live Stream Photo/Media for our event.
12. PV-ATL Boosters will provide free water, sports drinks and
snacks though-out the meet.
13. Visit our ESSX Poles and VS Athletics booths.
We hope to see everyone at the BEST PV Meet in the Southeast USA!!
A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
First unread post • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests