Rick Baggett Winter Clinic 2015

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
baggettpv
PV Master

Rick Baggett Winter Clinic 2015

Unread postby baggettpv » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Pole Vaulters and their coaches.
I will be putting on the most inclusive Pole Vault Clinic I have ever done this January 24th and 25th. Detailed step by step activities I use to teach Pole Vaulting Skills for the Best Performance and Safety will be presented.
Athletes will develop skill that will better their performance
Coaches will learn how I develop Learning Progressions based on facility Context, Skill recognization, Skill remediation and Planning. The same program process I used to Coach Tommy Skipper (5 time NCAA Champ), Becky Holliday (2012 Olympian), 48 State High school Champions and thousands of Pole Vaulting enthusiasts.
Go to http://willamettestriders.com/2015WinterClinic.pdf for the entry form and more info.

See ya here at the WSTC Training Facility

Rick Baggett
US Senior Coach
Good coaching is good teaching.

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”