Free Clinic in East Ridge (Minn)

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Free Clinic in East Ridge (Minn)

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:46 pm

http://www.woodburybulletin.com/event/a ... /homepage/

East Ridge free pole vault camp

East Ridge pole vault coach Mark Haesly is holding free pole vault camp at the East Ridge High School track, beginning June 17. Any student entering sixth grade and up can attend the camp, which is in its fourth year. Freshman who will be attending East Ridge this fall and are interested in pole vaulting next season are encouraged to attend. The camp is intended to teach beginners the fundamentals and safety of the sport. The camp will be held every Monday and Wednesday (weather permitting) from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. through July. Parents will need to sign a waiver for their son and daughter to attend. Contact Mark Haesly with questions or for more information at 651-437-8482 or Troutraz@comcast.net.

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”