DC Vault - Pole Vault Clinics (DC, VA, MD)

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
DC Vault
PV Newbie
Expertise: Post-Collegiate Level Coach / 2 Decades + Coaching
Lifetime Best: 520m
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Bubka

DC Vault - Pole Vault Clinics (DC, VA, MD)

Unread postby DC Vault » Wed May 22, 2013 4:19 pm

DC Vault - Pole Vault Training (Spring / Summer / Fall / Winter)

DC Vault offers the premiere Pole Vault training option in the Washington, DC and surrounding areas for all levels of athletes. Current participants range from 11 year-old beginners, to high school, collegiate, post collegiate and master athletes. Facilities include multiple indoor and outdoor training sites in the Washington, DC metro area which have been fully outfitted by DC Vault for comprehensive Pole Vault training.

Pole Vault clinics are offered seasonally year round and include:
- Level I - III Developmental Clinics
- Level IV - V Customized Training Programs
- Small Group Commuter Classes
- Private Lessons

DC Vault classes and clinics are personally overseen by Head Coach, Edward Luthy. With more than 25 years of direct coaching experience in the Pole Vault, including 15 years instruction at the NCAA Division I University level, Coach Luthy's current and former athletes include two Olympic Trials Finalists (men's 1996 and women's 2012), the 2013 Masters World Champion (60-65 group), three NCAA Division I National Championships Finalists, four NCAA Division I Conference Champions, five NCAA Division I University Record Holders, three NCAA Division I University Stadium and Fieldhouse Record Holders, two NCAA Division II University Record Holders, two NCAA Division III University Record Holders, five USATF Youth National Champions, one USATF Youth National Record Holder and Multiple High School Conference, State and Local record holders.

With 4 training facilities located in the Washington, DC, VA and MD areas, classes offer flexibility to athletes from a variety of locales. DC Vault has outfitted each training location with private equipment and/or infrastructure build-out in order to specialize in Pole Vault training. With 4 privately owned Pole Vault landing mats, over 100 poles, customized Pole Vault training devices and an array of specialized conditioning equipment, DC Vault is fully equipped for basic to advance Pole Vault training.

DC Vault's Training Facilities Include:
- Georgetown Preparatory School (North Bethesda, MD) - Indoor Training
- Prince George's County Sports/Learning Center (Landover, MD) - Indoor Training
- Catholic University of America (Washington, DC) - Indoor + Outdoor Training
- Washington National Cathedral (Washington, DC) - Outdoor Training
- Loyola Blakefield (Baltimore) - Indoor + Outdoor Training

For examples of our training locations, equipment, activity and more, please visit us at http://www.facebook.com/DCVault.

For registration or general information contact us at DCVault@gmail.com.

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”