Summer camps and clinics

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
ladyvolspvcoach
PV Follower

Summer camps and clinics

Unread postby ladyvolspvcoach » Mon May 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Things are changing in Knoxville! There is a huge Pole Vault community centered in Knoxville, Tenn. I have coached D1 athletes for the past 12 years, and I would love to help you realize your goals. Traditionally my camps have been three day camps.I have found that the third day is very non productive as the athletes are totally wipped out and we cannot accomplish the intent of the camp. So I am conducting one and two day camps/clinics every weekend this summer beginning June 1. We wont have weekend activies on June 8-0 andJune 28-july 1 due to conflicts. Every other weekend will have a camp through mid August. If you are wanting to walk on to a D1 School I can prepare you. If you are a beginner and want to take it to the next level I can help you. If you are a beginer, intermediate, collegiate athlete, or elite who is having with your run I can help you. You can come once or as many times as you'd like. This is about improvement and development. Once the camps are done I will still communicate with you and encourage you through out the off season and indoor season using Dartfish!!!!

To enroll contact me at ladyvolspvcoach@hotmail.com and I'll tell you how to register. It's much simpler than before. I look forward to hearing from you!!
www.ladyvolspvcoach@hotmail.com
865 256 7905 cell

ladyvolspvcoach
PV Follower

Re: Summer camps and clinics

Unread postby ladyvolspvcoach » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:14 am

2012 camps are doing well. There are still some spots available in mid to late July. Please contact me to reserve your spot...

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”