Only 20 Spots Left...Stacy Dragila's Vault Camp

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
StacyDragila
PV Newbie
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie

Only 20 Spots Left...Stacy Dragila's Vault Camp

Unread postby StacyDragila » Thu May 12, 2011 1:48 pm

I want to invite everyone to my Altius Track Crew Vault Camp to be held at the Olympic Training Center in San Diego, Ca. July 26-31.
Come eat, sleep, and train where Olympians train!! Camp is almost full (20 spots left)
I will have 4 pits set up and incorporate every aspect of the vault that include gymnastics, weights, running mechanics, classroom sessions, sport psychology, and of course tons of vaulting. I am bringing in some awesome coaches that include my former coach Dave Nielsen and Olympians kellie Suttle and April Steiner. Go to altiustc.com to dowload brochure and check out all the details of the camp and watch the highlight video from last year. All the kids last year said it was the best camp they ever attended!!!! See you soon.

Register Soon Only 20 Spots left.

altiustc.com

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”