Knoxville Track Club Pole Vault Camps

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
ladyvolspvcoach
PV Follower

Knoxville Track Club Pole Vault Camps

Unread postby ladyvolspvcoach » Wed May 04, 2011 12:27 pm

For the fifth straight year, Jim Bemiller (Tim Mack's coach) and I are holding three camps this summer. The brochure can be found at
http://www.ktcyouthathletics.org/images ... vcamp1.pdf

The format has been changed this year to encourage more personal records on the last day of the camp. We will have a two and a half day camp. The first day will be drills, videos, and an afternoon vault session. The second day will be drills and videos a Q&A session in the morning. The afternoon will be open for site seeing and visiting the nearby Smokey Mountains. The last day will be a full day of drills, videos, and an afternoon dedicated to tryin to achieve PR's for all campers.

Online registration ill be available May 7th, or just sent a deposit of $100 to me at 4885 Masters Drive, Maryville, Tn 37801. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me at ladyvolspvcoach@hotmail.com.

Looking forward to another exciting series of camps.

ladyvolspvcoach
PV Follower

Re: Knoxville Track Club Pole Vault Camps

Unread postby ladyvolspvcoach » Mon May 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Here is the link to the online registration:
http://www.sportssignup.com/Knoxville-T ... tion.start

ladyvolspvcoach
PV Follower

Unread postby ladyvolspvcoach » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

June camp is being combined with the July camp, since I found out that I have to be in Eugene for the Jr USA's. There's room in both the July camp and Aug camp.

ladyvolspvcoach
PV Follower

Unread postby ladyvolspvcoach » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:05 pm

There are still some vacancies in the July 21st camp and the Aug 4th camp. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me..

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”