Pole Vault "EXPO EXPLOSION"

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
Jack Chapman
PV Newbie
Expertise: 27 years / Level 1 / USOC & USATF 2000 Developmental Coach of the Year
Lifetime Best: 16'1
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Tim Mack

Pole Vault "EXPO EXPLOSION"

Unread postby Jack Chapman » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:08 pm

I am Jack Chapman with Texas Elite Pole Vaulting and our Club would like to welcome you to the Expo Explosion. We are working towards making this an event you will not want to miss. With mulitple 140' runways and many pits we are ready to accomodate all level of jumpers. Our Communities in the area have come together to offer great hotel rates. You will be receiving discounts for area hotels and eatting establishments to better assist you with your stay. Please go to our website for additional information. Again, come join us and will will make every opportunity to make this an enjoyable experience for you, your family and your friends. This event will be a USATF Certified Event; therfore, current 2010 USATF membership will be required.

"EXPO EXPLOSION”

Date: January 2nd, 2010

Bell County Expo Center
(6000 seat domed colliseum)

14 Divisions: Beginner Girls / Beginner Boys / Intermediate Girls / Intermediate Boys / High School Girls / High School Boys
/ High School Elite Girls / High School Elite Boys / College Women / College Men / Open Women / Open Men / Master Women
/ Master Men

vaultmd
PV Enthusiast
Expertise: Masters Vaulter, Coach, Doctor
Lifetime Best: 475
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Laura Huarte

Re: Pole Vault "EXPO EXPLOSION"

Unread postby vaultmd » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Captain Jack,

Welcome to PoleVaultPower!

Good luck with your event.

Wilson SooHoo

Bubba PV
PV Lover
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, High School Coach, College Coach, Former Elite Vaulter, Masters Vaulter, FAN
Lifetime Best: 5.51
Favorite Vaulter: Bubka

Re: Pole Vault "EXPO EXPLOSION"

Unread postby Bubba PV » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:16 pm

I entered under masters men but didn't see a place to put my age - 56. Didn't know how to handle what grade I was in. LOL! Bubba
Bubba Sparks - www.bubbapv.com

Support Becca & Pole Vault Power

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”