world class sports ltd camps

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
altius
PV Rock Star

Re: world class sports ltd camps

Unread postby altius » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Not insecure Charlie - just skeptical of your claims. Why not substantiate them with video.
Its what you learn after you know it all that counts. John Wooden

Andy_C
PV Pro

Re: world class sports ltd camps

Unread postby Andy_C » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Charlie, nobody is trying to accuse you of money-hogging athletes and I don't think anybody wants to go down that road because things will get really nasty.

Now my knowledge of vaulting in the US is only really restricted to one state so I'm definitely not the one to turn to for numbers and statistics in the whole country. Needless to say, when you claim to have the #1 club in the country you've got to be able to back that up!

What raises some eyebrows with myself as well as some other people here is that you claim to be teaching the Petrov model - something you've been practicing on your own and learned from a coach before the model was "officially" created. I think people would just like to see what you're teaching before we go around and call it "the same as Bubka and Isi".
Hard work is wasted energy if you don't work wisely!

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”