Mansfield Athletics Pole Vault Club

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
superpipe
PV Pro
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, Masters Vaulter, Club Coach, High School Coach, Parent
Favorite Vaulter: Who else, Bubka.

Mansfield Athletics Pole Vault Club

Unread postby superpipe » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:13 pm

I already posted this in the New England forum, but just wanted to make sure everyone saw it. Sorry if this is abusing the forum.

This is a bit of a late notice since I thought I would have had more response back from my own State of Vermont ( All high school track coaches in the state received info on the club ), but I am trying to start a pole vault club in Vermont. The club would be based out of Williston, VT in the "Sports & Fitness Edge" of Williston. The key thing is the club would be a year-round, indoor training facility with all brand new UCS equipment ( pits, standards and poles ) and a 95' raised rubber runway. The pit would be NCAA legal. I have everything all set to open the club this April except the most important part, athlete and coach commitment. Unbelievably, I haven't received the minimum 15 vaulter participation commitment I need to meet my financial obligations for the club. No profit for me, just looking to break even with the expenses so I can provide a high-level club. Anyway, spread the word and if there are any vaulters on this forum that are near Willsiton, VT that would love to join, please contact me asap.

I need enough committed vaulters by early next week to get the club open this April and keep all my time slots at the "Sports & Fitness Edge" of Willsiton.

Here is the link to the website I have supporting the club. The site has all the details:

http://www.mansfieldathletics.com/pole_ ... lting.html

Chris Mitchell
chris@mansfieldathletics.com
802-598-9216
Chris Mitchell
MitchellPro Vault Club

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”