NEW POLE VAULT FACILITY NEW JERSEY www.ipolevault.com

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
ipv1966
PV Newbie

NEW POLE VAULT FACILITY NEW JERSEY www.ipolevault.com

Unread postby ipv1966 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:30 pm

I POLE VAULT FLIGHT CLUB: USATF CLUB # 07-0967

IPOLEVAULT is a private outdoor vaulting facility in Little Egg Harbor New Jersey dedicated to the advancement of polevaulters of all ages. This club is for serious vaulters who want to bring their jumping to the next level and beyond. Practice sessions will be scheduled six days a week with small groups of vaulters practicing together at their own level. This facility will be open from March threw the end of November and offer monthly memberships, pole vault competitions, and camps. We have access to a brand new indoor gym on property and a large conference room for video analysis and meetings. Outdoors we will have pull up bars, a climbing rope, new UCS vaulting pit and about 40 poles(to start) for our athletes to use. All polevaulters are required to be USATF members (www.usatf.org) and must supply proof of membership. Parents and athletes must sign a consent form and fill out the athlete profile form bringing them to the first practice. Interested parties should contact me at coachdan@ipolevault.com or bertolami@verizon.net. More info at www.ipolevault.com. Thanks, Coach Dan OPENS MARCH 8TH
ipolevault therefore i am

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”