Summer 07' Indoor PV Camps, Ft. Worth EVSC

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
TXPVCOACH
PV Nerd

Summer 07' Indoor PV Camps, Ft. Worth EVSC

Unread postby TXPVCOACH » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:39 am

Fort Worth,Tx

:idea: Camps Are Filling Fast! Register Now!

The Elite Vaulter Sports Complex is the first privately owned Indoor Pole Vault training facility in Texas. We are centrally located six miles north of Fort Worth off of I-35 West about 20 minutes from the DFW International Airport

Our camps are start to finish training with plenty of personal attention. You will get more direct instruction and have access to all the latest training methods and apparatus available. Meals and Sleeping accomadations are included and onsite.

Summer 07' Pole Vault Camps and Competitions
Elite Vaulter Sports Complex
Fort Worth,TX
info@elitesportz.com

Click Links Below For More Info
3 Day Indoor Pole Vault Camp June 4-6
3 Day Indoor Pole Vault Camp June 11-13
3 Day Indoor Pole Vault Camp June 17-19
3 Day Indoor Pole Vault Camp June 24-26
3 Day Indoor Pole Vault Camp July 1-3
3 Day Indoor Pole Vault Camp July 15-17
3 Day Indoor Pole Vault Camp July 19-21

Here at the Elite Vaulter Sports Complex, TexasPoleVault hopes to get the opportunity to help you or your vaulter "Run Faster, Jump Higher and Safer."

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Thu May 10, 2007 2:06 am

I had the privilege of jumping at this facility shortly after it opened. It's really cool! The coaching is great and they have lots of poles available to work with.

They were just finishing up the bunk rooms when I was there, and they looked like a neat place to camp out. I probably would have except that George was nice enough to let me stay at his house.

I would definitely recommend the camps to anyone in the region. Or even not in the region. They are pretty accessible by airport and being able to sleep at the building is a big plus.

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”