Your help needed with Pole Vault Power!

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Your help needed with Pole Vault Power!

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:03 pm

I need to start delegating more of the daily responsibilities of this website so I can start spending more time getting new features and pictures and video up.

Here is a list of areas I could use help with. If you have any questions that might be of interest to others, go ahead and post them here.

If you are interested, please EMAIL me (not PM) becca@polevaultpower.com

There is no pay, but if you prove to be reliable, I am sure I can hook you up with a t-shirt or two, and the potential for future swag.

I don't necessarily need all these positions to be filled, but the more the better.

International Correspondents
- An unlimited number of people needed to provide regular updates from abroad.

College Correspondents
- I could use additional people to help post collegiate results.
- Anyone interested in doing rankings (at any level) should contact me.

High School National Correspondents
- I could use a number of people to post high school results and rankings from sites like Dyestat and Milesplit.

Regional Correspondents
- A unlimited number of people needed to regularly provide updates on the high school track scene in their local area. This could mean posting articles and results and rankings (if interested) from your league, district, state, or region.

Washington Correspondent(s)
- Someone (or more than one person) to help get results from local newspapers and athletic.net and send them to me.

Photographers
- I have openings for professional-quality photographers to take pictures for me and upload them to my server. I can help you obtain media credentials for events.

Photo editor
- I have an opening for someone to download pictures, put them into JAlbum, upload them, and update the web page to show all the new albums. Need to know how to use FTP.
- Possibility of helping with occasional photo-editing needs I may have.

News editor
- I could use a few people to post articles that show up in various news feeds.

Links manager
- Someone to keep my links pages updated. Basic HTML (or at least Dreamweaver or the like) and FTP knowledge required.

Airline manager
- Someone to keep my airline information updated. Basic HTML (or at least Dreamweaver or the like) and FTP knowledge required.

Records manager
- People to keep parts or whole sections of my records pages up-to-date. Basic HTML (or at least Dreamweaver or the like) and FTP knowledge required.

If you are interested, please EMAIL me (not PM) becca@polevaultpower.com

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”