The Reckoning-Neo vault 3

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
htheodore
PV Whiz

The Reckoning-Neo vault 3

Unread postby htheodore » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:02 am

Got the new DVD, The Reckoning, for Christmas. I have the other Neo Vault DVDs and watch them all the time. We (my family) watched "The Reckoning" and we loved it. Great production! I would like to visit with Justin Nordberg on his story. I train vaulters and some of them have been told by other coaches that they were too small, slow, weak. His story was very inspirational. This DVD is worth the $, but It didn't cost me anything because Santa brought to me.

Vault Chick
PV Pro
Expertise: College Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 10'8"
Favorite Vaulter: Tye Harvey

Neo Vault 3

Unread postby Vault Chick » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:18 pm

YEAH!!! I got it for Christmas too!!!!!!! I was so excited. Yeah, that part about Justin Norberg was pretty cool. I've met him before, and he is a great guy. Him and I keep in touch through email sometimes. You should meet him. I also loved the part about Anthony Curran's coaching at UCLA, I thought that was pretty interesting.
PR: 10'8" (so far!)
Chico State Track + Field!

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”