Neo Vault 3 - The Reckoning is ready to ship!

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
newPVer
PV Pro

Unread postby newPVer » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:35 am

all I can say is wow. That was the best sports video of all time. amazing footage, music, and the emotion the different angles give is amazing. Love it, and gonna pass it along for someone else to get pumped for this upcomming season!

And i thought the mullet was a nice look, and hey, some one has to bring it back.... ;)
PR- 15-1
Great season, time to top it

FriarPV
PV Nerd

Unread postby FriarPV » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:22 pm

Jimmy,
I will be bringing my son to the camp and as I have already ordered the DVD for him, I will look for you to get the refund on the shipping and tax! :D

patybobady
PV Pro
Expertise: High School Coach, Former College Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 13'9"
Favorite Vaulter: Derek Miles

Unread postby patybobady » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:09 pm

I just finished a neovault marathon, I received the superkit last week and watched all 3 dvds today. I really enjoyed the music video at the end of the last dvd 'the reckoning'. I also have been, for years, claiming there was a pole vaulter in Naked Gun 2 1/2. I now feel justified in knowing the story on it. This series was so great, it really makes me wish I could vault again.

Patrick

p.s. Besmer is amazing
Fight the good fight: It's nice to be great but it's far greater to be nice.

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”