High Desert Masters Classic 2010 Bend, OR

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Nevada, Hawaii, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, Montana, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

tsorenson
PV Pro
Expertise: masters vaulter, former college vaulter, volunteer HS/club coach, fan, parent

High Desert Masters Classic 2010 Bend, OR

Unread postby tsorenson » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:37 pm

I have just received word that this meet will likely be reincarnated this summer, and it will be held at Summit HS on their brand new Mondo track. The date has yet to be finalized, but it will be either July 31 or Aug 7, 2010.

I am posting this info early in the hopes that some of you fellow Masters/open vaulters will come out and put on a show for us. The meet is being held later in the summer so as not to conflict with the PDX masters classic, Hayward, or nationals. This is truly a world-class facility and well worth the trip...Bend is a recreational paradise, especially in the summer. Bring your boat, your fishing and camping gear, and come on over! I will post more information as it becomes available. Here's an article with some pictures of the track:
http://blog.oregonlive.com/trackandfiel ... _bend.html

Hope to see you there,

Tom

Return to “West and Northwest and Canyon Regions”