Montana

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Nevada, Hawaii, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, Montana, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

patybobady
PV Pro
Expertise: High School Coach, Former College Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 13'9"
Favorite Vaulter: Derek Miles

Montana

Unread postby patybobady » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:50 am

Hey everyone,

I am heading to Kalispell and Glacier National Park tomorrow, for a week, and am always looking to see other vault programs and practices/vaulting/competitions.

Anyone know of anything going on?

Pat
Fight the good fight: It's nice to be great but it's far greater to be nice.

SelahPV
PV Wannabe

Unread postby SelahPV » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:15 pm

Well I'm back home for the summer so I'm not sure where there are any practices going on. If you are interested though...there is a street vault in Helena during the first part of july. I'm not sure if I can get work off to go but all the info is at http://www.teammontana.com/ they haven't set a date yet but the guy in charge told me it will be one of those first weekends in July. Enjoy Montana and have fun in Glacier, it's amazing.
~Mike

FreightTrain
PV Fan
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, occasional open competitor
Lifetime Best: 4.90 m

Unread postby FreightTrain » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:19 am

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the info - about the street vault (but there wasn't this year's info posted) and the heads up about that local JC. I had read about that Helena's coach and his vault program before. He seems pretty progressive for that area. Yes, Montana is a beautiful state. I'm hoping to get in some high country backpacking while I'm up there.

Lane

Return to “West and Northwest and Canyon Regions”