Oregon Street Vaults Entry Form

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Nevada, Hawaii, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, Montana, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Oregon Street Vaults Entry Form

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:39 pm

Cool looks like they added another one on Aug 10th.

>Street Vaults
>Hosted by Vertical Vault Club Sanctioned by USA Track & Field
>
>
>Name (Last) _______________________________ (First) _____________________________ Gender: M or F
>
>
>Address: __________________________________________________ email: ____________________________
>
>
>City: ________________________________ State: ______ Zip: ___________ Phone#: __________________
>
>
>Birth Date: ____/____/____ Age Today: ______ Club: ____________________________________________
>
>
>USATF Membership #: ___/___/___/___/___/___/___/___/___/___ Best Height: _____________
>
>
>Pole Vault Awards: ____________________________________________________________________________
>
>
>Other Sports Awards: __________________________________________________________________________
>
>
>My Claim To Fame: ____________________________________________________________________________
>
>
>In Case of Emergency:
>
>Emergency Contact Person: _____________________________________ Phone #: ________________________
>
>
>Health Insurance Co: ___________________________________________ Policy #: ________________________
>
>Release of Liability
>By Signing, I understand the rules and procedures of pole vault, and I am aware of the risks involved in pole vaulting. I hereby state that I/my son/daughter have/has had and passed a physical examination in the past year and that I/he/she is in good health in which I/he/she is able to compete in the rigors of pole vaulting. I/he/she also understand(s) the necessity of using the proper technique while participating in this meet. I hereby assume all responsibilities for myself or my son/daughter and I hold the Vertical Vault Club, the cities of Portland, Salem and Corvallis, the State of Oregon, Beaumont Middle School, Foot Traffic, The Boys and Girls Clubs of Corvallis, Sovern & Company and the USA Track & Field Association and any one associated with these entities and/or any other sponsor(s) or supporters, harmless for any and all accident(s), injury, death, or damages occurring by participating in this event.
>
>Signature of Parent: __________________________________________Date: _________________________________
>
>Signature of Athlete: _________________________________________ Date: _________________________________
>
>For more information regarding these meets, call Paul Wilson 503-393-2810
>
>Mark Which One(s) You Will Attend & Email to gailkleinke@yahoo.com
>_____July 26 Downtown Salem _____August 2nd Downtown Portland _____August 10th Corvallis
>
>
>Entry Fee: $15 for competition forms emailed or faxed (503-371-8668) by July 25th (Pay day of meet).
> $20 for Day of Meet Entry

Return to “West and Northwest and Canyon Regions”