Any Iowa Vaulters?

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, South Dakota, and North Dakota

Moderators: rainbowgirl28, Decamouse

Hawkeye
PV Beginner

Any Iowa Vaulters?

Unread postby Hawkeye » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:43 pm

I am interested in getting all vaulters together in the Iowa City, Cedar Rapids area together to form a vault club. I have access to the UI Rec. building and will offer coaching advice as well. athletes and coaches welcome to reply or contact me directly. No experience necessary.

interestedinvaulting
PV Newbie
Expertise: parent
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Don't have one

Re: Any Iowa Vaulters?

Unread postby interestedinvaulting » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:21 pm

I realize the intial post was a couple years ago. but can anyone tell me if there are girl's polevaulting clubs in the Iowa City area open to girls of high school age?

pingele
PV Newbie
Expertise: College Coach , 12 years experience, Former College Decathlete
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: my college vaulters

Re: Any Iowa Vaulters?

Unread postby pingele » Fri May 20, 2011 8:35 pm

I run a track club in Pella, IA. We train at Central College, where I coach the pole vault. We have two coaches and 5 vaulters in the high school club. I have coached the vault for 12 years, and my assistant vaulted at SDSU and moved to Pella 2 years ago.

I have had another interested high school girl from South East Polk interested in starting to vault.

Please contact me at eric.pingel@gmail.com cell 641-780-1503 or check out our club site at http://www.pellatrackclub.org

Return to “North and Central Regions”