Delaware Vaulters?

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine

Moderator: VaultnGus

USMC Vaulter
PV Pro

Unread postby USMC Vaulter » Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:12 am

Hey - does anyone have any recent results from dual meets?

I'm just wondering how high everyone has been going lately.
Matthew Savini
DCHS Vault Coach
www.HighVaultage.com

chsvaulter2005
PV Newbie

Unread postby chsvaulter2005 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:44 pm

Well lately in our duals meets the 3 chs guys are putting up some 10ft jumps and im still stuck in my rut of 11'6 :( . And for the girls we have one at 9-9'6 one at 8'0 and two at 7'6. Everyone here seems to be improving nd were doing the best we can since the school decided to fire our coach :mad: hopefully things will work out and everyone will jump higher here, gl to everyone

runjumpfly
PV Fan

Unread postby runjumpfly » Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:55 pm

chsvaulter2005 wrote:Well lately in our duals meets the 3 chs guys are putting up some 10ft jumps and im still stuck in my rut of 11'6 :( . And for the girls we have one at 9-9'6 one at 8'0 and two at 7'6. Everyone here seems to be improving nd were doing the best we can since the school decided to fire our coach :mad: hopefully things will work out and everyone will jump higher here, gl to everyone
Go CHS. Woot.
Brian

As In A Guy For Those Of You Who Don't Know

'Defying Gravity'

USMC Vaulter
PV Pro

Unread postby USMC Vaulter » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:13 am

chsvaulter2005 wrote: Everyone here seems to be improving nd were doing the best we can since the school decided to fire our coach :mad: hopefully things will work out and everyone will jump higher here, gl to everyone

Sorry to hear that you guys dont have a coach anymore - keep working hard, and training safe. I'll try to think of any way that I can help out, but I think most of the weekends after I get back are all the big meets, so I couldnt hold any weekend practices... Maybe something will work out.
Matthew Savini

DCHS Vault Coach

www.HighVaultage.com

chsvaulter2005
PV Newbie

Unread postby chsvaulter2005 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:23 am

well maybe if we are at the big meets (ie twilights ;) ) you could give me a few pointers cause im sure by then i'll be trying to use a new pole that i recently recieved and its a big step up from the poles ive been using, so any tips or suggestions to help with the transition would be well appreciated

MinikPVer55
PV Newbie

Unread postby MinikPVer55 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:47 pm

heyyy
were back, ummm i just wanted to say rainbow girl your not that great at polevaulting like you think you are. umm u see these girls on my team are so much better then u so get over yourself. k bye
-kyle.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:09 pm

MinikPVer55 wrote:heyyy
were back, ummm i just wanted to say rainbow girl your not that great at polevaulting like you think you are. umm u see these girls on my team are so much better then u so get over yourself. k bye
-kyle.

Oooh burn.

LOL I suck at pole vaulting. I've never claimed to be good.

CHC04Vault
PV Follower

Unread postby CHC04Vault » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:48 pm

MinikPVer55 wrote:heyyy
-kyle.

Dude, that was harsh, she's never claimed to be. Also, she makes up not being Stacy by being an awsome moderator of this site and works hard which is what sports are ALL about, not being the best, but being the best U can be. What an @ss, I bet so many more people are better then you too.
"Good my jump, it will be done" Bubka

LHSpolevault
PV Master
Expertise: Post Collegiate Vaulter, High School Coach, Club Coach
Lifetime Best: 4.00
Favorite Vaulter: Renaud Lavillenie

Unread postby LHSpolevault » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:01 pm

MinikPVer55... in Compton you get shot for sayin that sh**.

Everyone loves the rainbowgirl :D #1 Moderator

PVgoalie101
PV Pro

Unread postby PVgoalie101 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:45 am

wow, MinikPVer55, are u so awsome that u can judge everyone else?
Save a pole, ride a vaulter

CLCPV04
PV Whiz

PLace to Vault...

Unread postby CLCPV04 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:38 am

Hey guys,

I know it sounds like Pennsylvania is far away, but Vertical Assault and it's indoor facility and club are about 1 hour from the delaware border. They train year round, and really do a good job coaching. There are already a couple Delaware vaulters who are in the club at present, from the Caravel Academy Area. A Sunday session might work best for you if you drive from far away.

YOu can check out the website for more info: www.verticalassault.org

runjumpfly
PV Fan

Re: PLace to Vault...

Unread postby runjumpfly » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:41 pm

CLCPV04 wrote:Hey guys,

I know it sounds like Pennsylvania is far away, but Vertical Assault and it's indoor facility and club are about 1 hour from the delaware border. They train year round, and really do a good job coaching. There are already a couple Delaware vaulters who are in the club at present, from the Caravel Academy Area. A Sunday session might work best for you if you drive from far away.

YOu can check out the website for more info: www.verticalassault.org
Most of the vaulters in Delaware arent too fond of the Caravel jumpers or their coach so I doubt youd see any of us there.
Brian

As In A Guy For Those Of You Who Don't Know

'Defying Gravity'

Return to “New England Region”