Delaware Vaulters?

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine

Moderator: VaultnGus

CLCPV04
PV Whiz

Unread postby CLCPV04 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:19 pm

Most of the vaulters in Delaware arent too fond of the Caravel jumpers or their coach so I doubt youd see any of us there..

Look Brian,

I didnt say we coach only the caravel vaulters, and we certainly dont even know their coach. I can tell you one vaulter is VERY likely to go after the state girl's record this year, and I can tell you our club is awesome. You need to learn how to befriend other vaulters and get over silly school rivalries.

Vertical Assault is there to educate, promote, and protect the sport, and we do it right, offering inexpensive indoor facilities and great coaching

USMC Vaulter
PV Pro

Unread postby USMC Vaulter » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:31 pm

The facilities look great! If I cant get our indoor facility set up in time I'll grab some of my athletes and come up and check it out.

Do they have meets/competitions up there too?
Matthew Savini
DCHS Vault Coach
www.HighVaultage.com

CLCPV04
PV Whiz

Unread postby CLCPV04 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:25 pm

Thanks for the complement!

We would love to have you guys come on up sometime. We have not yet held a competition, but are thinking of hosting some this winter.

We have a coach's clinic Dec 11th, and a one-day vault camp Saturday November 19th. We also have several practices every weekend.

Email us PVCoach@msn.com

runjumpfly
PV Fan

Unread postby runjumpfly » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:49 am

No one said anything about school rivalries.

Im just not fond of them as people. It has nothign to do with their abilities.
Brian

As In A Guy For Those Of You Who Don't Know

'Defying Gravity'

CLCPV04
PV Whiz

Unread postby CLCPV04 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:50 pm

I can tell you one vaulter is VERY likely to go after the state girl's record this year,

Kelly Strickland Caravel Academy 11-0 New Balance Games 01/21/06

PaffordPV
PV Newbie

Re: PLace to Vault...

Unread postby PaffordPV » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:19 pm

[/quote]Most of the vaulters in Delaware arent too fond of the Caravel jumpers or their coach so I doubt youd see any of us there.[/quote]

um r u talking about me? to let u no this is matt pafford
u got beef?
say it to my face..
i dont think u will
so ill see u at the next meet and see if u wanna say sumtin...maybe u can say sumthin to my coach too, i dont usually stick up for him but all he does is help other vaulters like u..and it looks like u dont listen.
ok man
i think i said enough

JumpinSkiing
PV Nerd

Re: PLace to Vault...

Unread postby JumpinSkiing » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:56 pm

PaffordPV wrote:
Most of the vaulters in Delaware arent too fond of the Caravel jumpers or their coach so I doubt youd see any of us there.[/quote]

um r u talking about me? to let u no this is matt pafford
u got beef?
say it to my face..
i dont think u will
so ill see u at the next meet and see if u wanna say sumtin...maybe u can say sumthin to my coach too, i dont usually stick up for him but all he does is help other vaulters like u..and it looks like u dont listen.
ok man
i think i said enough[/quote]

You're responding to something he said an entire year ago.

Epic fail.

Siros
PV Nerd

Unread postby Siros » Fri May 11, 2007 10:08 pm

I checked it out and I'm liking what I see. I'd really love to vault during the summer to try to meet my goal for next year. IF anyone knows of any other places in DE that have vaulting clubs or whatever message me. I'm on a very tight income at the moment so they can't be like 800 bucks or something lolz. Thanks.

Return to “New England Region”