Lewiston HS All-Comers (ME)

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine

Moderator: VaultnGus

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Lewiston HS All-Comers (ME)

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:02 am

http://www.sunjournal.com/story/322693- ... ts_at_LHS/

Summer track meets at LHS

Saturday, June 20, 2009 05:00 am

LEWISTON - Lewiston High School Track and Field and Cross Country Booster Club will sponsor a summer track and field series for athletes 15 years of age and older beginning Wednesday, June 24. The meets will run for four consecutive Wednesdays at the Franklin Pasture and Don Roux Field facilities.

Registration each week is at 5:45 p.m. Age groups are 15-18, Open, 40-49, 50-59 and 60-and-over for both men and women.

Meets are sanctioned by the Maine branch of USA Track & Field. Competitors should be registered with MEUSATF. Sign-up materials will be available at the meet site.

Events will include 100, 200, 400 and 800 meters, mile, two-mile, racewalk, shot put, discus, javelin, long jump, high jump and pole vault. Other events may be contested upon request if there are three or more competitors.

A fee will be charged. For more information, call 777-5081 after 8 p.m. or 253-3028 during the day.

Return to “New England Region”