Looking for a place to vault in North Jersey

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware and New Jersey

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

4 18 PM Eastern Time
PV Newbie

Looking for a place to vault in North Jersey

Unread postby 4 18 PM Eastern Time » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:10 pm

I'm in east brunswick for the summer doing an internship and would also like to vault because frankly, I have nothing else to do with my time and would like to get better for next season. I am currently jumping DIII in college and jumping in the 14's and would like to stay in moderate shape and maybe move the bar up a couple times.

Anyone know any place that I can go to to jump?? Like colleges or camps or facilities? I know most camps and failities are more geared towards high school aged kids, would they be accepting of a collegiate athlete jumping there too? I'm willing to pay. Thanks

Branko720
PV Whiz
Expertise: Club Coach

Re: Looking for a place to vault in North Jersey

Unread postby Branko720 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:49 am

Check out my website, www.apexvaulting.com, my facility is in Oakland and I work with many college kids. Contact me for more info.

asaleh
PV Fan
Expertise: high school vaulter
Lifetime Best: 14'
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Sam Kendricks #TEAMKENDRICKS

Re: Looking for a place to vault in North Jersey

Unread postby asaleh » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:56 am

Hey I am an east Brunswick vaulter. Well I go to a club south of jersey called ipolevault. Its a 40 min drive on rt. 9 but very easy to get to. Another place you could go to is Heights Unlimted, and that's up north. Hope that helps.
Your only as good as your last jump.

Return to “Northeast Region”