Ok, I'll give it a try. Last time I made predictions, it was the 96 olympic trials and I won 5 bucks cause I was the only one that picked Jeff Hartwig to make the team. Anyway....
1. Hartwig (well, it worked the first time)
2. Hysong (hard to pick, he could be 4 or 5)
3. Miles (he's just too good even though he's been struggling...inside info)
Dark Horse: Skipper from the junior group (I'm a little bias...ohhh was that out loud)
1. Stacy (Someone please step up, note: she told me today that she lost her regular set of poles in Europe, I saw her carrying a complete new set today, ok her coachs were carrying them. Women can't carry poles for themselves J/J)
2. Suttle (Litte hamstring problem, but still to solid a pole vaulter)
3. Sauer (This one was tough, could be anyone)
Dark Horse: No clue, lets go with..........Steiner, she has had a good year and she came eat with us for her night before meal so maybe althought the long college season could be catching up with those girls.