Lone Star PV Club

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Texas

Moderator: achtungpv

vaultfan

Lone Star PV Club

Unread postby vaultfan » Sun May 11, 2003 11:23 am

How about that Lone Star PV club!! I’ve been truly fascinated by the tremendous improvement in performances of the girls in Texas. And the Lone Star PV club has produced a very substantial portion of the top performers. I think both Kris Allison and Brian Elmore (both PoleVaultPower members) deserve some recognition for the outstanding success of their Lone Star PV Club. :yes:

http://www.lonestarpv.com/modules.php?n ... cle&sid=58

lonestar
PV Lover

Unread postby lonestar » Sun May 11, 2003 11:46 am

Thanks Vaultfan. On behalf of Brian, myself, and the entire Lone Star Pole Vault Club, I'd like to say thank-you to yourself and everyone else who has followed and supported us this season. These kids have worked really hard this year and deserve the recognition they've gotten for it. Now we're looking forward to the Adidas Outdoors and Junior Olympics.

Thanks again!

Kris Allison
Lone Star Pole Vault Club

belmore
PV Pro

Unread postby belmore » Sun May 11, 2003 10:11 pm

Kris Allison has become one of the best vault coaches in the country, he's got the touch. Congrats to Kris and the hard work his youngsters put into improving into real vaulters. Way to go BritDawg.
compete and jump safe, have fun

lonestar
PV Lover

Unread postby lonestar » Sun May 11, 2003 11:10 pm

belmore wrote:Kris Allison has become one of the best vault coaches in the country, he's got the touch. Congrats to Kris and the hard work his youngsters put into improving into real vaulters. Way to go BritDawg.

Any coach who's worth anything has had a great mentor. Brian Elmore started this club, molded this club, and is the heart of it, and without his infinite patience, time, and hard work, we wouldn't be winning state championships. The only reason I began coaching was because he told me I should, and I wanted to experience just a fraction of the success he had enjoyed in the past with great vaulters like Chris Tamez, Krystal Laughlin, and Ashley Sutton, not to mention the great relationships I'd seen him develop with the super kids that aren't necessarily in the national rankings.

Thanks Brian for all your help and inspiration - you've been a terrific friend and mentor!

Kris

PimpVaulter11
PV Fan

Unread postby PimpVaulter11 » Mon May 12, 2003 12:18 am

I personally know both of the coach because I am a Lone Star Pole Vaulter. From experience I think that both of these coaches are some of the best you find around. Thank ya'll both.

Return to “Texas”