Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Lessons from Tim Mack

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:09 pm

TIM MACK GOLD MEDAL POLE-VAULT COACHING

You will learn:
Proper Stretching, proper running technique, running drills, proper pole carry, proper pole drop and timing, proper take-off angle, what you should be doing with your arms at take-off, how to swing, what your arms should be doing when you swing, how to swing, how to turn, what drills you can do to improve each area of your vault.
You will also get an off-season training program including, weights and running protocol as well some abdominal training, stretching, and running drills.
If you are interested in having some guidance and coaching you should contact:

Tim Mack
Goldn08@yahoo.com
(Cell) 865-368-7089

Prices:
1) One-on-One Session: $75.00/session: Time @90 minutes
2) Two athlete session (you and a friend): $40.00 per athlete/session: Time @90 minutes
3) Group session of (3-6 athletes) with other athletes of your skill level: $30.00 per athlete/session: Time @90 minutes

2800 Olympic Parkway
Chula Vista, Ca. 91915

Directions:
From North:
805-South to Olympic Parkway, Turn Left, go @7 miles to Wueste Road, Turn right, go about one mile, turn right at athletes entrance. Give them your name and they will let you through. (Note. I will need your name beforehand to give to security.)
From South:
805-North to Olympic Parkway. Turn Right, Follow the above directions.

Times:
I can accompany any athlete from the times of 4:00p to 8:00pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Note: Group session times may vary because I must make sure I have a time to accommodate each athlete in the group.

Needed:
1) USATF number. It costs 20.00 if you are under 18 yrs old. Only VISA credit card accepted. You need this number to be covered under insurance at the training center. Go to https://www.usatf.org/membership/application/
Here is some information you may need to fill out the form:
Club #: 086
Sport codes: pick FIELD
Membership categories: pick ATHLETE
The rest should be self-explanatory.

Return to “California”